Spring Projects for Dorset Website Designers
10th March 2017
Since our move to our new central Dorchester location this last winter, we have had one of the busiest times in our 20 years of building websites and delivering digital marketing services.
A whole host of brilliant people have contacted us and shared their ideas and hopes for what they can do to promote their services, businesses and causes on the internet. We've been delighted to be able to help. Our work has been (and will be) really varied with so many projects in hand; including
- cutting administrative burdens by building smart, membership-management systems
- improving social media presence by intelligent campaign-design and delivery
- opening up new markets with clever ecommerce solutions
- launching new SME businesses online with shops and brochure websites
- supporting community networking, events and volunteering
- promoting and developing fundraising and charity awareness
- improving business efficiency through custom communication systems
- networking and consulting on many new business ideas and community projects
We really, really love our work, and when we step back for a few moments to draw breath, it's easy to see why. Thank you to all our brilliant clients for trusting us to deliver the services that they need. We are looking forward to seeing the results of our collaboration, and seeing these new shoots develop into strong growth for everyone this year.
Previous News Post