Harbour Bonfield Gararge - Ford
In June 2004 Harbour Bonfield Garage Limited was formed by amalgamating Bridport’s two oldest family run garage businesses.
G. Bonfield & Son was founded in 1900 by George Bonfield as a pedal and motorcycle shop. In 1907 the business moved to larger workshops in West Street, where it remained until a move to the present premises in St Andrews Trading Estate in June 2004.
The website was a redesign of a current design we did a while ago now. It included things like an upgrade to our new simple CMS and more importantly it was also upgraded to a responsive website.